Decking Delivery’s dumpy bag (approx 850kg) delivered to your door.
Please note we only deliver to the following postcodes –
BS1, BS2, BS3, Bs4, BS5, BS6, BS7, BS8, BS9, BS10, BS11, BS13, BS14, BS15, BS16, BS20, BS30, BS32, BS34, BS35, BS36, BS37, GL10, GL11, GL12, GL13, Chepstow, Caldicot & Newport with a Minium order
We don’t deliver to the Low Emission Zone.
If you are outside this area, please give us a call or a email and we can try to accommodate you especially if it’s a larger order.
We work on a 3/5 Day turnaround – Usually faster.
Any Questions – Please contact one of the sales team on 01172 510092 or Sales@deckingdelivery.com
Please ensure you have access for large lorries.
- Easy to work with in wet conditions
- Minimal stone content and screened to 20mm
- Provides good support for the growth of vegetation
- Slowly releases nutrients and oxygen
- Can drain excess water whilst retaining enough moisture to sustain plant health during droughts
- Sometimes referred to as Blended Loam, Topsoil, General Purpose Soil, Screened Soil or Multi-Purpose Soil